whole body cryotherapy
Enhance Exercise Recovery
Maximize Endorphin Rush & Improve Mood
Boost Immune System Function
Increase Collagen Production
What Is Whole Body Cryotherapy?
– Stimulates receptors, activating a Central Nervous System response and causing causes a release of endorphins.
– Body immediately begins sending blood from your arms, legs, skin, muscles, and joints into your core to protect the vital organs.
– Heart, lungs, and liver is cleansed of inflammatory properties, toxins, and metabolic wastes and then resupplied with oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes.
– Eliminates a tremendous amount of inflammation and provides your skin, muscles, and joints with hyper-enriched blood.
Reduce Muscle Soreness
Speed Up Post Surgical Recovery
Improve Blood Circulation
Repair Damaged Tissue
What Is Localized Cryotherapy?
– Speed up post-surgical recovery
– Improve blood circulation and repair damaged tissue
– Great aid in reducing muscle soreness and inflammation
Local Cryotherapy is aimed towards clients who just want to target a certain area on their body, or someone who isn’t healthy enough or physically mobile to do Whole Body Cryotherapy.
Lowered Blood Pressure
Increase Cell Health/Immunity
Oxygenation of Tissues
Reduce Body Weight
What Is Infrared Sauna?
– Penetrates deeply into joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation
– Helps to remove impurities from cells, specifically where the body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals
– Offers lowest and safest EMF and ELF levels compared to other infrared saunas currently on the market
– Helps provide a lifetime of healthful living.
A Remedy Retreat Sauna Session is completely safe and produces the same far infrared heat produced by the sun.
It is the far infrared energy that is most beneficial as it penetrates the skin and increases circulation to help rid the body of harmful toxins.